The Job Role:
This is a great opportunity for a (Broiler) Farm Assistant Manager to join a well-established, market leader in Poultry. Reporting to the Farm Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in the day to day management of the farm, ensuring animal welfare standards and that the stock is produced to the highest quality. You will direct and motivate employees to ensure that production targets are met and manage and control contractors on site, ensuring that work is carried out to required specifications and quality, and that all on the farm, maintain safe working practices.
Major Poultry Producer.
- Previous Experience within a similar role (Broilers)
- Sound stock management background
- Organised and detailed approach to duties
- Ability to prioritise duties / tasks
- Ability to work as part of a Team as well as on own initiative
Salary to £25k + Benefits
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan (Recruitment Director): [email protected]
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job you must have the right to work in United Kingdom.