Agronomy Equipment Business Development Manager (Medical Cannabis / CBD) – Germany (or Switzerland)– Competitive Salary – to 52,000 Euros (Negotiable depending on experience)
My client, a North American company specialising in the supply of specialist harvesting equipment to the retail market, are seeking a Territory Manager for the German (or Swiss) retail market.
This position will support the existing wholesalers and distribution partners within Germany (or Switzerland), supplying equipment to licenced retailers.
This position would ideally suit a candidate currently selling products or equipment into the retail market (Cannabis / Agriculture or Horticulture).
To identify, service and ultimately, own our customer through calling on distributor(s), retailers and commercial producers in a defined area. The focus will be to maximize the company’s distribution of products and services through dealer/retailer identification and servicing. These visits will focus on in-store execution activities such as education/training, product demonstrations, in-store marketing and relationship building efforts. The successful candidate will have the ability to plan their
territory and call cycle, identify areas of opportunity in both existing and new customers, and lead regional trade show(s) and vendor day events. Each primary country will have a preferred distributor partnership that will require strong account and relationship management.
- Experience within a similar sales/business development role - Agriculture / Horticulture / Agronomy / Hydroponics etc
- An established client base preferred but not essential
- English and primary language of defined geography is a must
- 4+ years plus of sales experience, ideally with minimum 2 years Cannabis / Hemp industry experience
- Demonstrate a ‘roll up the sleeves’ attitude
- Post-secondary education an asset; technical or engineering an asset
- Demonstrated technical abilities (communicating, hands-on, problem solving)
- Willingness to be on the road servicing customers throughout territory; work weekends as required (Trade Shows,
- Vendor Days)
- Proven success in communicating with various styles of personalities
- Knowledge of sales processes, CRM tools, territory planning abilities; Salesforce an asset.
- Ability to lift equipment (varying weights), and clean as required
- Social media presence and skills
- Sound communication skills (oral, listening, written)
- A high degree of integrity
- Full Driving Licence.
A competitive remuneration package (up to 52,000 Euros) based on prior experience.
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Director to [email protected]
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job you must have the right to work in United Kingdom.