My client, a North American company specialising in the supply of specialist harvesting equipment to the commercial and retail markets, are seeking a European Sales Manager based in the Netherlands.
To play a pivotal role in the European business unit expansion focused on maximizing the customer experience. The successful candidate will lead the sales revenue for the region with an emphasis on the commercial business (licenced producers), while supporting the management of a team of Territory Managers who will drive the Retail business.
You will have experience of managing a remote sales team. Be a confident leader. Possess good account management, sales, budgeting and reporting skills.
This position reports direct to the Managing Director in North America.
- Experience within a similar sales role - Agriculture / Horticulture / Agronomy / Hydroponics etc
- Previous Experience of managing a sales team.
- Able to travel extensively.
- English is a must, spanish, german are strong assets
- 8+ years plus of sales experience, including 5 years of Business Development and Sales Management
- Technical selling industries is a must (agriculture, equipment, hydroponics)
- Solution selling mentality is required
- Cannabis / Hemp industry experience is a strong asset
- Demonstrate a ‘roll up the sleeves’ attitude
- Post secondary education is a must; technical or engineering an asset
- Demonstrated technical abilities (communicating, hands-on, problem solving)
- Willingness to travel to meet with customers throughout Europe; work weekends as required (Trade Shows)
- Proven success in communicating with various styles of personalities
- Knowledge of sales processes, CRM tools, territory planning abilities; Salesforce an asset.
- Ability to lift equipment (varying weights), and clean as required
- Social media presence and skills
- Sound communication skills (oral, listening, written)
- A high degree of integrity
- Full Drivers Licence.
A competitive remuneration package (up to 90,000 Euros) based on prior experience.
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Director to [email protected]
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job you must have the right to work in United Kingdom.