Sales Executives - Livestock Technology – Ireland (North and South)– Home Based -To 40,000 Euros + Bonus + Car!!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate currently selling direct to farm, with an interest in agri-tech, to join this European brand in its launch of livestock technology to the UK & Irish market. You will be a strong negotiator, comfortable with direct to farm sales, be confident in discussing pricing structures and have a track record in both generating new business and closing deals with customers.
My client, a pioneering, European agri-tech company, which has developed a unique and comprehensive monitoring technology system for livestock, seeks an experienced and driven Sales Executive, to join their rapidly expanding business, which is launching into the UK market.
· Selling direct to farms.
· Generating Leads.
· Meeting / exceeding sales goals.
· Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
· Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
· Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
· Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
· Understanding and promoting company programs.
· Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
· Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
· Maintaining client records via CRM system
· Multi-year track record in sales.
· Experience selling direct to farms.
· Excellent understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
· A love for sales and a commitment to excellent customer service.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills are essential.
· In-depth knowledge of the dairy or animal care industries are desirable.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
· Enthusiastic about working in an interdisciplinary, international and multi-cultural company.
· A willingness to travel, to work independently and with a flexible work schedule.
An extensive renumeration and bonus package, including a basic salary of Circa 40,000 Euros, plus attractive bonus and a car. Home based.
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Director to [email protected]
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.
To apply for this job you must have the right to work in United Kingdom.