This is an excellent opportunity for a Research Agronomist to work for a foremost agricultural company. The successful candidate will lead and execute research and development studies on a range of agricultural crops.
The primary function and responsibility of the role is the effective execution and coordination of all research activities in your area of operations; ensuring, that high quality trials are implemented, maintained, assessed and the resulting data reported to stakeholders in a timely and efficient manner.
- At least 7 years’ experience in identical or comparable role
- Agriculture, Agronomy, Life science or similar (BSc, equivalent or higher)
- PA1 - NPTC Certificate
- PA6 - NPTC Certificate
- Plant Pathology and Fungal biology research, highly desirable
- Experience in Handling and development of pathogens for inoculation
- Excellent organisation and computer skills (MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Effective communicator, through written, verbal and presentation.
- Full UK Drivers Licence
Extremely competitive salary and benefits package.
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Director: [email protected]
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job you must have the right to work in United Kingdom.