Agricultural Engineer - Agricultural or Construction Machinery – South West England. Attractive Salary and Benefits Package for the right candidate (All levels of Experience considered).
My client is a well-established dealer of new and used Agricultural machinery and Equipment.
My client is seeking an Agricultural Engineer (all levels of experience), workshop and field based.
- Living or willing to relocate ideally in Cornwall.
- Experience in Agricultural or Construction Machinery / Plant.
- Time served qualified or HND etc desirable.
- Able to demonstrate diagnostic skills.
- Reliable and a good time keeper
- Can work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
- Full Driving Licence.
Attractive Salary and Benefits Package for the right candidate (All levels of Experience considered).
If interested, then please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Director at [email protected]
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted
To apply for this job you must have the right to work in United Kingdom.