Field Training Consultant
An enthusiastic and conscientious Trainer is required for Landmark Systems Ltd. Reporting to the Training Manager, you will be responsible for delivering effective training sessions to our clients. We are especially looking for a full time trainer in the north west of England and a part time consultant for the north east to cover north of York to the Scottish border, but all other parts of the UK as well.
We are looking for an excellent Trainer to help clients further their skills and knowledge. You will provide complete training to share your expertise in ways that motivate others.
Organizational skills and a positive attitude are important qualities that you need to possess.
Full product training and training practices will be provided to the successful candidate.
If you have excellent communication skills and are looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
- • Liaise with manager to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
- • Book training sessions with clients
- • Train new clients
- • Train existing clients
- • Assist at group training and workshops
- • Keep attendance and other records
- • Proven experience and understanding of working with accounts.
- • Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in training.
- • Strong IT Skills and proficient in MS Office
- • Excellent communication, presentation skills both written and verbal
- • Good organizational and time management skills
- • Willingness to undertake travel as required
- • Full UK driving licence
- • A competitive remuneration package is on offer, dependant on experience.
To apply for this job you must have the right to work in United Kingdom.