Customer Service Engineer UK
Technical Support Manager UK, Ireland & Germany
Technical Team Europe.
This position is responsible for providing an excellent telephone - based and face-to-face technical support and advice to customers of the branded products. Working closely with the European Technical Support team to deliver first class support to all cow monitoring solutions of branded products.
Home based with extensive travel, predominately UK with occasional overseas visits.
To accompany the dealer with on farm field support to a specific distributor
To ensure the distributor is connected and understands our online platform H. To give service call support to our dealer network via our online platform.
To ensure our Brand is supported with superior customer service to end user and field staff.
To be the interface between the Installers/ technical service.
Essential Skills and Work Experience
- Excellent customer service skills, ensuring that customer’s expectations are exceeded
- Excellent P.C. and technology skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including good influencing skills
- Excellent levels of customer empathy and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of the Agricultural sector, specifically cow herds, including working practices and legislation
- Experience of a customer services role in a sales-based environment
NB preference will be given to candidates with Strong IT ,technicaal skills and Dairy/ Cow knowledge
To apply for this job you must have the right to work in United Kingdom.