De Lacy Executive is recruiting for a Fallen Stock Depot Supervisor to join a market leading company within the food supply chain. The Group's companies manufacture quality products for use in human and animal foodstuffs, agriculture, aquaculture, and industrial applications.
This exciting opportunity is office based but will entail the individual to be on call out of hours. Therefore, requires a hardworking applicant to manage and maintain the overall running of the Transport and Operations sectors of the business, whilst taking a practical approach.
- Manage all transport operations whilst assisting the National Fallen Stock Manager
- Management of the drivers and sites employees
- Maintain relationships with internal and external personal
- Responsible for workplace H&S practises and security of the site
- Carry out checks of driver licence details
- Liaise with external bodies such as; DEFRA, APHA and HSE
- Onsite First Aider and Fire Marshall
- Past experience of an agricultural working environment
- Experience of staff management
- Ideally hold Transport Management CPC
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient IT skills
- Full UK Driving license
Remuneration: A competitive salary and benefits
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Laura Smith on: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO [email protected] Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
To apply for this job you must have the right to work in United Kingdom.