De Lacy Executive has been retained to recruit a graduate surveyor for a reputable and progressive firm based in North Nottinghamshire. This role would suit either a new graduate or someone who has already embarked on a career in surveying and is in the process of undertaking their APC/ATC.
We are seeking a hard working graduate who is passionate about following a career in Surveying. The successful applicant will be assisting Surveyors on projects with a view to having control of their own schemes as soon as they are confident to do so. Applicants need to be self-assured, have good communication skills, attention to detail and good agricultural knowledge. IT skills are essential along with a willingness to embrace new IT systems. The candidate must have their own car.
The company has a RICS approved Structured Training Agreement and all of the training is aimed at ensuring that candidates pass the APC/ATC on their first attempt. The successful applicant will be enrolled onto the Graduate Programme which has a proven track record of delivering passes in both assessments.
- Involvement in the day-to-day running of utility projects as instructed by clients in relation to delivering access to public/private land and properties.
- Site visits to reference different utility schemes (including renewables, water, gas, electricity & telecoms) and subsequent preparation of reports.
- Correspondence with land agents, property owners, solicitors, local authorities etc.
- Preparation of Statutory Notices and other formalities for entry onto private land.
- Comprehensive research into land sales to assist with both land and property valuations.
- Meetings on site prior to works commencing in order to agree access for works to be undertaken.
- Negotiation of compensation claims.
- Assisting in providing regular client update reports and attending scheme progress meetings as required.
- Working with AutoCad mapping systems.
- Day to day updating of schemes on the company database.
Salary Package: In return for this unique opportunity, a competitive salary package will be provided to include healthcare and on-going professional development.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Laura Smith on: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO [email protected] Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
To apply for this job you must have the right to work in United Kingdom.