NFU Tarehouse Representative
Fixed term contract September 2018 – March 2019
The National Farmers’ Union has a number of seasonal roles at our sugar factories based in Wissington, Cantley and Newark to cover the next sugar beet campaign.
We are looking for a tarehouse representative based at the British Sugar Wissington processing site. You will work in the Tarehouse testing facility and be responsible for monitoring the sugar beet testing and quality control procedures within the Tarehouse for the upcoming campaign.
You will be working with your Shift Leader on a rotating evening (17.00 – 23.00) and night (23.00 – 07.00) shift over a 7 day week. Please note that the rota is shared equally between a total of 6 people covering every day of the campaign. This position is offered as a fixed term contract starting in late September 2018 and ending early March 2019 (expected to be 26 weeks), exact dates to be confirmed.
• Critical eye and attention to detail
• Ability to follow written procedures
• Punctuality and reliability
• Team spirit and “can do” attitude
• Fluent spoken and written English language
· Communicate clearly in both verbal & written form
• Ability to pass on numerical data accurately
• Basic computer skills (training will be provided)
• Must have own transport due to the shift pattern and location
What’s in it for you?
· The evening 17.00 – 23.00 pays £78 per shift
· The night 23.00 – 07.00 pays £97.50 per shift
· A friendly team environment with lots of support and training.
So, if you feel you have the right skills for this role or have what it takes then, please click here to download a job description and click here to download application form. Please send completed application form to [email protected]
Closing date: 13th July 2018
Interview date: 25th July 2018
The NFU is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity.
To apply for this job you must have the right to work in United Kingdom.