De Lacy Executive is seeking a Catching Manager - Nights, for a large poultry business based in the East of England. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the catching process on all farms throughout the business whilst ensuring all company procedures are followed.
You will be working for a successful and well established Poultry Producer with an expanding operation. The organisation is fully committed to good health and welfare standards, quality produce, excellent husbandry, efficient production systems, and innovation, within a successful commercial environment.
- Management of staff to ensure that daily catch plans are efficient and achievable
- Liaising with the planning department to ensure that you have the correct amount of staff turning up at the correct time
- Ensure that all staff adhere to all company proceedures inc: Bird welfare, Compliance with farm assurance requirements, High standards of biosecurity and housekeeping.
- Responsibility for health and safety of the staff.
- Responsibility for ensuring the adherence to all company regulations.
- Catching, humane culling and removal of dead birds.
- Completion of daily reports and other relevant paperwork inc. timesheets.
- Telehandler operation and ensuring correct maintenance of all vehicles.
- Previous experience with Poultry Catching
- Ability to learn and embrace the High Welfare attitude of the Company
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Ability to accurately record information
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Authoritative, decisive and committed
- Management and Supervisor experience
- Desire to work nights
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates with good people management skills to excel.
Remuneration A competitive salary is available to the successful applicant.
For more information please call: Jadine Huxtable on: 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV to [email protected]
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. This is not a job description. Please ensure you obtain full information about the job at interview with the employer. De Lacy Executive is an approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice. Registered with the Information Commissioners Office the company complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
Thank you. www.delacyexecutive.co.uk
To apply for this job you must have the right to work in United Kingdom.