De Lacy Executive is seeking an Assistant Farm Manager for a Poultry Farm in Norfolk. Our client is looking for a dedicated individual to work alongside the Farm Manager. The successful candidate will be committed, hard-working, have a can-do attitude and be eager to learn.
Within the role you will be required to:
- Ensure all aspects of running the farm are met
- Ensuring the welfare of livestock, feed ordering, ventilation management, vaccination, record keeping etc are met.
- Maintain safe work practices of all staff and contractors on site.
The successful candidates should have strong stockmanship skills with enthusiasm and the ability to learn.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working with Poultry.
- NVQ Level 3 in Poultry Production or similar qualification - desirable however training will be given.
- Possess a practical attitude - be able to carry out manual duties.
- Have basic computer skills.
- Be reliable and committed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Have a valid UK driving licence.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to pursue a career in the Poultry Industry.
The Rewards: A competitive package is available, dependent on experience. The next step? To apply for this exciting opportunity, please e-mail your CV and covering letter to [email protected] For more information please call 01885 483440. Thank you. www.delacyexecutive.co.uk Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. Absolutely none of your details will be passed to a third party without your prior permission. De Lacy Executive, established in 2000, is the recruitment specialist in the Agri-Business and Land-based Business Sectors. Experienced practical and allied trade agriculturalists who have developed a recruitment practice based on high ethical standards. Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which oversees recruitment practice. Registered and complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
To apply for this job you must have the right to work in United Kingdom.