We are expanding our teams across the UK, providing exciting opportunities for highly organised and motivated technicians.
In the past several years RMS has grown and developed substantially and is now recognised world-wide for its high standards in herd fertility.
These positions present fantastic opportunities for individuals looking for a career in bovine genetics.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Visiting herds daily, heat detecting cows and analysing computer records before artificially inseminating the appropriate animals.
· Developing a close working relationship with the individuals on farm and your colleagues.
· Assist in solving problems that may arise on the herd’s fertility together with producing computer results from the records you input.
- Proactively responding to customer enquiries.
The ideal candidates will:
· Hold a recognised agricultural qualification and/or stockmanship experience and skills - although full training will be provided
- Be willing to learn and adapt skills and knowledge appropriate to role
· Hold a current valid UK driving licence
- Possess excellent communication, organisation and prioritisation skills
· IT skills would be advantageous
What we can offer you
For self-motivated candidates with the attitude and approach to succeed, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, together with the opportunities that come with working for a global organisation.
Please apply in writing stating your preferred location to; Human Resources Department at Alpha Building, London Road, Nantwich, CW5 7JW or email [email protected] by Wednesday 21st March 2018. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date then unfortunately your application has not been successful
To apply for this job you must have the right to work in United Kingdom.