De Lacy Executive is recruiting for a Fallen Stock Collector Driver to join a market leading company within the food supply chain. The Group's companies manufacture quality products for use in human and animal foodstuffs, agriculture, aquaculture, and industrial applications.
Applications are invited for a Fallen Stock Collector Driver / Yard Assistant with flexible working hours in line with UK Domestic Rules.
- Skinning of animal hides.
- Unloading vehicles with a Telehandler.
- Carrying out general yard duties.
- Operating vehicle equipment.
- Dispatching (kill) farm animals at customer premises.
- Using firearms (if correct certificates/licenses are held) to dispatch farm animals.
- Completion of work documentation in line with Company standards (Driver Records + Collection Records).
- Maintaining good standards of housekeeping in the vehicle.
- Undertaking daily vehicle checks.
- Candidates should hold a 7.5 tonne Driving License (3.5 tonne would be considered).
- Have a slaughter license or certificate of competence in slaughter (DEFRA approved), although training can be provided (to hold a WATOK License would be desirable).
- Hold relevant firearm certificates
- Have previous experience of working in an agricultural or fallen stock background.
- Be smart in appearance (uniform is provided) and have a pleasant manner.
- Have knowledge of vehicle operations.
- Can demonstrate understanding of Driver Hours Rules (EU & UK Domestic).
- Driver CPC completed.
The Rewards: An attractive Salary is available which will reflect the candidates experience and performance.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Grace Nugent on: Office: 01885 483440, DD: 01885 485521, or e-mail your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to [email protected]
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. Absolutely none of your details will be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
De Lacy Executive, established in 2000, is the recruitment specialist in the Agri-Business and Land-based Business Sectors. Experienced practical and allied trade agriculturalists who have developed a recruitment practice based on high ethical standards. Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which oversees recruitment practice. Registered and complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
To apply for this job you must have the right to work in United Kingdom.