Barleylands is a well-established family attraction in South Essex and attracts over 500,000 visitors a year.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our management team with a focus on managing the Farm Park and overseeing the Barleylands Venue.
You will be required to:
- Lead the Visitor Service Team
- Managing performance and development of the team to ensure excellent customer service.
- Manage Projects & Events.
- Control Livestock numbers.
- Maintain the statuary requirements for the Zoo licence and BPS Cross Compliance.
- Manage Health & Safety and First Aid.
- Formulate marketing strategies and analyse visitor feedback.
- Formulate new ideas and develop them into future events.
- Work closely with other managers and departments.
- Be able to work alternate weekends and be flexible.
- Have IT experience.
We offer a competitive remuneration package:
Pension, company vehicle, health care insurance and a 3-bedroom house.
To apply for this job you must have the right to work in United Kingdom.