On behalf of our well-known client, De Lacy Executive are searching for an experienced Field Trials Officer. This job opportunity will offer a new challenge within a friendly, well respected and ambitious research team.
The role will be varied and will involve working on agricultural and horticultural field trials/R&D relating to crop protection, agrochemicals and crop varieties. Field studies are conducted on the main trials site and also on agricultural crops at farm sites across the Midlands.
- At least three to four years' experience in field based crop trials.
- Ideally will be a graduate/HND in Agriculture/Plant Science/Biology or similar.
- Must be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team when required.
- PA1 and PA6 certificates are desirable.
- Farming and arable crop growing experience and knowledge would be beneficial.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Full driving licence essential.
- Computer literate.
Salary: A competitive salary will commensurate with experience and relevant qualifications. Package includes a car, 25 days holiday and pension.
Interested? Please e-mail your enquiry or CV to [email protected] or phone Laura Edwards on 01885 485 529 for a completely confidential discussion or for more information. All contact is confidential. None of your details will be passed to third parties without your prior approval.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office, complying with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
To apply for this job you must have the right to work in United Kingdom.