An excellent career opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager for a very successful agricultural business selling direct to farmers. The territory will predominately be South Wales.
Our client is highly respected and involved in diverse agricultural sectors. The role primarily involves the first-class management of a team of both experienced and less experienced sales specialists.
Agricultural sales experience is essential. The ability to motivate and manage sales people in a competitive commercial environment is much more significant than product sector expertise. This is a rare opportunity as you will not be expected to have your own sales ledger apart from a few key accounts. This is to ensure maximum time is dedicated to getting the most from their team and allowing a "hands on" approach.
Key elements of the role:
- Recruitment, Training, Development and Motivation of the sales team.
- Devising and Achieving budget for margin and volume.
- Commercial decision making for the near and long term.
The successful candidate:
- Will ideally have proven success in agricultural sales management to farmers. However, those who aspire to sales management following a successful career in sales are actively encouraged to apply.
- Will have presence.
- Will have business acumen.
- Will be a motivator and inspiring to others.
- Will be I.T literate.
- Will have a valid UK driving licence.
The rewards will be negotiable and will be commensurate with the seniority of this important position.
The Next Step: For more information or to apply for this exciting opportunity, please e-mail your CV and covering letter to [email protected] or call 01885 485521 / 01885483440.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. Any details you provide will be securely retained and will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice. Registered with the Information Commissioners Office the company complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
To apply for this job you must have the right to work in United Kingdom.