De Lacy Executive's client is a long established global company. They are a market leader in their brand of specialist livestock equipment, based on its quality, innovation and reliability.
An excellent new career opportunity has arisen for an experienced and dynamic Country Manager to join their team in the UK.
The successful candidate will be required to prepare and implement a business plan for the UK, identifying market potential of qualifying accounts through market analysis and strategic planning. You will be responsible for the total budgeted turnover on your brand of specialist equipment within your territory.
This role will require extensive travel throughout the UK and ideal candidates will be based centrally within the territory.
- Identify market potential by qualifying accounts in the form of a tactical account plan
- Prospect and develop the dealer network in the UK
- Target and develop B2C opportunities, including direct to farm
- Network and engage with all industry influencers and decision makers including on farm advisors
- Provide technical support to clients
- Collect and record client, product and market information in the company CRM system
- Support Dealers at UK agricultural shows and events
- Generate orders and quotations
- Contribute to collecting strategic market information
- Previous agricultural field sales. Experience in the livestock equipment sector will be advantageous.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Target driven, enthusiastic and self- motivated
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Presentation skills
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Excellent IT Skills
- Full UK driving license
A competitive remuneration package will be on offer to the successful candidate to include a basic salary + bonus, company car, pension, laptop and mobile phone
To apply: If you have the right qualities and would like to become part of our clients dedicated team, please contact Amanda Latham at De Lacy Executive who has been exclusively retained by the company for this recruitment assignment.
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word) to [email protected] or call Amanda on Office: 01885 483440, DDI: 01885 485524 or Mobile: 07730 218934
Please be assured that all contact will be treated in complete confidence.
De Lacy Executive is the agricultural recruitment specialist in the Agri-Business and Land-based Business Sectors and was established in 2000. We are experienced practical and supply trade agriculturalists who have developed an agricultural recruitment practice based on high ethical standards - we are approved members of the Recruitment and Employment
To apply for this job you must have the right to work in United Kingdom.