This exciting and new position will based in the UK (From home) and will be working for a market leading and highly innovative manufacturer of agrochemical equipment, used for spraying applications. This UK Sales Manager position will involve launching this extremely innovative product within the UK market, liaising direct with large farms and agronomists and setting up new UK agronomy distributors, (major UK agrochemical companies). As the UK market grows, this position will develop into a role whereby you will recruit a sales team reporting into you, with you heading up the UK market. The role is really about cultivating relationships on the ground and cultivating a sales strategy going forward for the UK market. The rewards are endless and career progression opportunities are fantastic!
A market leading and highly innovative manufacturer of agrochemical equipment, used for spraying applications. Extremely well respected in the industry.
· A minimum of 3-5 years sales experience in the agricultural / arable / horticultural sector. E.g., Could have sold: equipment/ software/technology/agchems/ seed/ferts.
· Must be responsible for large yearly sales figures, in the region of £1.5m to £2m per annum.
· Highly experienced in consultative selling / benefit selling.
· Highly motivated and results-driven.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail.
· A commitment to outstanding customer service.
· £60,000 - £70,000 basic. £150,000 OTE.
· Benefits: Excellent training scheme, full benefits package, home office, company car allowance and definite opportunities for long-term career progression!
Please email your CV to [email protected]
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.
To apply for this job you must have the right to work in United Kingdom.