Help and Support / FAQ
I want to advertise a job
- Farmer and Grower and Employment Service Members:
NFU Farmer and Grower and Employment service members can advertise for free. To do so log in to the NUF Jobs Pages admin Section using your standard NFUonline login details. Further information on how to create a job posting is available in the NFU Online Members area or by contacting Call First on 0370 845 8458.
- Other NFU membership categories:
Other NFU members should contact NFU Media Sales on 0247685 8500 for more information. Ads will be charged at the standard rate listed on the ratecard.
- Employment agencies and other large advertisers:
Discounts are available for larger advertisers who are looking to sign up for a year discount. Please contact Media Sales on 0247685 8500 to discuss options. If you have already contracted with us you can post an ad by logging in to this site using the button above. If you do not have your contact details please contact Media Sales.
- All other advertisers:
All other advertisers wishing to place an ad members should contact NFU Media Sales on 0247685 8500 for more information. Ads will be charged at the standard rate listed on the ratecard.
I have posted a job and want it featured on the front page
Featured ads are charged as per the rate card for all membership categories. Please contact Media Sales on 0247685 8500 for more information or to book a featured ad. Features appear on the home page of the NFU Jobs Pages for seven days. The order of the ads on the home page is determined randomly for each visitor. A maximum of ten (10) ads can be featured at any one time. If we have already reached this number we are sorry but we will not be able to accept any further features for that time period.Back to top
I would like to advertise my company on the sidebar of NFUjobs / NFUonline
Please contact Media Sales on 02476 858 500.Back to top
How do I apply for a job?
To apply for a job click the “Apply” Button at the bottom of the job advert. There will be three possible options presented, depending on the employers preference:
- Telephone: A phone number and contact name will be presented. Please contact the individual for more information on the job
- E-mail Form: A short form will be shown where the applicant can enter their name, contact details, covering letter, and upload a CV. When this is done click “Submit” to send the details to the recruiter. A confirmation letter will also be sent to your e-mail
- External Application Form: You may be redirected to an application form on the employer’s site. Please follow the instructions given. These are not part of the NFU site.
I am getting an error message?
Please fill in the form with the details on the Contact Form or ring us on 0370 845 8458Back to top
How do I fill in the advert form?
There are information buttons next to each field on the electronic form. Click these for more information of the content to be entered in each field. This same information is included at the end of the MS Word / paper form. General advice about creating an enticing job advert can be found here.Back to top
What is the maximum duration of a standard ad?
Ads last for a maximum of 28 days.Back to top